/>

Monday, July 16, 2012

Mother of the martyrs (A true story of a mother of two Iraq War Falujjah)

YAMAHA KEYBOARD SHAMPLING-JAMBI

Mother of the martyrs (A true story of a mother of two Iraq War Falujjah)


May God bless your sons, O mother ..Umm Ash-Shuhada and memories of Falujjah ... Finally, a ***** met Hajjah "ZM" which has been known as the mother of martyrs because of his part in the war Falujjah second.
After taking a two-month search ... No one left but we must ask about UmmuAsy-Syuhadanamun answers we get confusing. There are mengatakania have disappeared or died. Other information said he had gone to a village lane Falujjah to see his daughter.
Umm Ash-Shuhada, age 62, mother of three Muslim officers; Ahmed, Muheeb and Umar. Sons that all have been martyred (insha Allah) in the second war in Falujjah.
He lived alone in a small house in Falujjah spent working age with sweaty - even in his twilight - then make some brooms for sale in surrounding areas. He refused all assistance given to him both from the merchants and the rich in Falujjah. He also known as one whose prayers are always answered. You will find people asking him to pray merekasetiap visit day. Many of them are women who give birth or those who would go bersafar, pain and even some paramujahidin. The militants had come to him before the surgery done, asked him to pray to Allah to fine tune the shot and protect them.
We headed home and he was repairing some of the broom in the garden. Narrow but beautiful garden with palm trees decorate the green chicken sertalima faithful to accompany him.
"Assalamu, my amah (aunt)!"
"Walaikumussalam warahmatullaahi wabarakatuh. Ahlan my son, go!. "
We went into the house and sat on carpets made of wool. Syuhadamelihat UmmuAsy-camera and a notebook that we bring, what segeraia put his hand in his side while friendly say: "Welcome my son, is there anything I can help"
"Amah, We are from *****, we want to hear tentangkisah Falujjah during the war that both of you if you do not mind"
Here UmmuAsy-Syuhadamemandang astonishment and said: ***** where do you come from? I've never heard of that name on television "
"Oh Umm, it is an Islamic website on the internet that pay attention to Muslims in Iraq and other negari-negerimuslim"
UmmuAsy-Syuhadatertawa and say "Wallahi my son, I do not understand what you say. However, I invite to ask and I will answer you insha Allah "
"We want to tell you about the second war Falujjah"
In reflexes the journalist immediately focus the camera lens towards Umm Ash-Shuhada, however he did not intend to record Umm Ash-Shuhada.
After a while Umm Ash-Syuhadamengatakan "Wallahi my son, I do not like this camera. haram for me and I was your mother, a woman who woke up. No matter whatever as old as I am, I'm still a woman and I do not permit what Allah has forbidden for women ".
Zakia Hajjah UmmuAsy-Shuhada started to tell his story:
"I am an old woman in Falujjah who believe that God is true, that God gave the test to the servant girls and boys .... and I begged of him may he accept so that I can pass this grueling ordeal, for the sake of Allah.
My husband died ten years ago, he was an excellent husband, may God have mercy. I was blessed with three sons and a daughter. They are Ahmad, Muheeb, Umar and Khulood. Ahmad is the oldest, age thirty-five years followed by Khulood, and the youngest Muheeb Umar. My husband and I dedicated ourselves to raising them, watch them and see their growth.
Their father, may God put him in Jannah mendidiksampai down immediately until they are adults out of college. They still maintain proximity to the mosque as a child until they die. They joined the mujahideen in Falujjah after stopping work.
This story is the story of a family that started the story becomes a story Falujjah so long. I will summarize this story because I'm fasting and I have a lot of work at home, especially those who have already paid to fix their brooms.
A week before the second battle of Falujjah, I was chatting with the kids my son Ahmad, Muheeb and Umar, may Allah have mercy on them, in our old house in the Al-Shuhda'a (Ash-Shuhada-ed). When it was evening, we drank tea together. They are trying to persuade me to go to their sister in a village outside Falujjah. They worry about my safety because of the battle to come. Americans, Shiites and Kurds, as they join the four gates surround Falujjah insects.
I reject this proposal and they, may Allah have mercy on them, whining padakuagar want to go, especially Umar, the smallest of my son. He told me: "O ummi, Falujjah leave and leave us to fight our hearts while it will calm you. Go, or I'll memaksamembawamu a pickup truck ".
IAmA persuaded me, may God have mercy. Umar has a cheerful nature and all her friends love it because of the light beam. In fact it was not a female pilgrim to Mecca as he called Hajji said: "Keberaniamu is for men not for women"
All persuasions and I reject them raw, I say: "I'm going to stay and cook for you, for your group and take care of your wound. I will not leave Falujjah long as you are on it. Wallahi, I'm not leaving my heart in Falujjah and walked away "
See statutes, they are leaving me alone, may Allah have mercy on them, and our final decision was that we stayed in until the end of the battle Falujjah, either of victory or martyrdom. Thank God my sons get the one that we hope, achieve martyrdom.
Ahmad, Muheeb and Umar, each of them are in different groups and they were discussing among themselves about a plan to maintain communication during the battle.
I hear their conversation as I remember them sad when they were children, how their father took them and play with them, how they grow, how they pass through school and end how they grow a beard and mustache.
To the extent that I remember each one of them how they plan their life plan first. I also remember my joy when the first day they walked, and when their first teeth grow and I mentahnikkan my finger on them for chewing, and then laugh at them. Also their first day in their little bags sekolahdengan.
I cry in the lonely, worried mixed doubt. Earlier I was sure that they will be martyred in the battle. "Tell me, what do you think if all of your children die, then what will you do?"
With sadness and melancholy, I still pray to God that he would take my life too so my grief disappeared and I do not feel anymore lara my children.
Umm Ash-Shuhada tears flowing down his face wrinkles following, crying silently, and frankly, we wept together.
Suddenly he stood up and said quietly: "Excuse me, I want to see the soup, I'm worried about burning."
We know he did not go into the kitchen, we heard crying in a room with windows overlooking the garden. Cries-which is different from the wailing cries of women's prayer comes from this old woman who prayed:
"Rule and the Supreme Allahuma Take care of anyone who comes to him and do not reject them or gave them even if they are sentenced to death. O God, and thou art the King of Kings, I'm standing here, at your door to beg thee for my soul because of my desire to take my sons and my husband. None of that would make me survive in this life. O Allah, do not reject me, a poor widow who all his son had died. Accept the Almighty God yes, I do not biarkankan ternggelam in sadness. "
A few minutes later UmmuAsy-Shuhada back, her eyes red with tears. He was leaning on a stick which he uses not the first time we'd seen and her body seemed to collapse because of the crying and weaknesses. With pleasure he said: "The gas we use for the stove had been used up in one day. I believe they deceive us and sell it to us with high prices. May God forgive them. "The old woman did not know that we heard the cries and prayers.
He continued his story: "On July 11, 2004 occurred sporadically and intensive bombing as an attempt to penetrate the fortress Falujjah from the north. They threw bombs are very light. It was after eleven at night, I was alone at home and I started reading what I memorized from the Quran until I finish all the short letters that I memorized. Then I got up to pray to God, the first to win and a second for him to protect my sons. I did not sleep that night, until the time of Fajr.I feel Umar stood near my head when I was on the mat. he told me: "Oh Ummi, I see you did not sleep. We're all fine and I together Muheeb and Ahmad, they are all fine and they want you to make enough food and tea for fourteen Mujahideen. What do you think, do you not want a reward? "
Wallahi, I'm very happy with my guests so quickly go kedapur and prepare enough food for fourteen men. I'm hot tea and bread prepared quickly.
I went out to him quickly to the door and helped to bring food into the car. He said: "Oh Ummi, lunch is on you, my brother Muheeb volunteer luncheon for Arab Mujahideen."
Dawn and I pray that he prayed to Allah protect them all. Meanwhile Falujjah remains a target of attacks by American planes and missiles. Each of the explosion, the roof over my head will collapse if seoalah. I return to God with prayer and the Qur'an. I will prepare lunch for them.
Muheeb came and kissed my hand as she always did. he asked me if his brethren come, they must meet him, an important message. I asked him about it and he replied: "Umm, just a simple matter. Is no need to bother with you. "
Soon he passed. My eyes followed him until he is away. Muheebdikaruniai body height and kekarsemoga God have mercy.
The next day - and I have been baking for more than two hundred loaves until exhaustion hands kneading dough and I was set up two large pots of rice and stew - My children all came and stayed with me until the hour of the night. I kissed them as if they were little and I kept looking at them closely as if I know that I will never see them again after that day.
Wallahi, I will not forget my kisses on them as long as I live. Their father died and no one in this world who succeed unless these children. Wallahi, I know them one by one fragrance. After an hour they go along while carrying food, they kissed his forehead and my hand and told me:
"O ummi, pray for us because God"
I told them: "Why do you swear in the name of Allah, I always pray for you day and night"
They replied: "Not for us, but for the whole Falujjah"
They went and I never see them again, forever ...Falujjah through many nights with a fierce battle that could make someone mad. I do not hear nothing but cries of "Allahu Akbar", the prayer from the mosque, the attacks of the mujahideen and the shots of the invaders. Every day I sat in the doorway of the house, hour after hour to see the way forward towards the coming of my sons. I would ask anyone who comes across the road and ran towards them: "Hey, Oh that one of you, if you see Ahmad, do you see Muheeb, and if you look at my son Umar?"Umm Ash-Shuhada back tears.
"Some of them told me that they did not know my children and others mengatakanbahwa they do not see. There is only one person who told me "Ya Ummi, Ahmad and Umar they are located in the Al-Jumhooriya and Muheeb located in the An-Nizaal and they are in good shape."He immediately rushed over, I ran to follow up tripping and falling. Bumped my nose to bleed. I begged him to stop talking to me more. Finally he stopped and said: "My mother, I have said that they were fine and there is nothing wrong with them thank God, but do not make me late. I have a very important job to do. If I see them again I will greet you ".
He gave ghutrah and comfort: "Eliminate your blood Oh Mother", and then went away.This condition continued until the 12th Desember.Bagaimanapun I have decided after this that I will strengthen my heart, believe in God and do something for the Mujahideen. I started to keep myself busy to cook food and beverage distributed among the Arab mujahideen. I also make bandages from home curtains, pieces of material around the house and take a cotton pillow. Then I take care of the wounded fighters in the war. And thank God that I have all the care back into battle. Their numbers more than twenty people.
Before coming 12Desember date, namely on-9Desember I believe, as I count the days since I separated from my children to-day Jewish spread a very strong chemicals around Falujjah, khususnyadipusat city. Many people are martyrs to the chemical weapons that were burning the trees and animals. This adds to the bustle in the city center, within a few hours dozens of mujahideen were martyred. Then an issue of the spread between the Mujahideen which source is still unknown. But I believe that it came from a agenintel invaders.
The issue was reported that Omar Hadid and Abdullah Al-Janaabi martyr in a chemical weapons attack. Panic spread among groups in Falujjah, only God is omniscient. I heard this from someone who sedangku care.
But Omar Hadid and Abdullah Al-Janaabi dismissed rumors that when they suddenly appeared in the middle-tengahmujahidin in the day. These events raise the spirits of the Mujahideen and provide a great loss for the work invaders, only the omniscient God.
Fierce battle continued between militants and the people against the alliance penjajah.Aku heard there are dozens of martyrs among the mujahideen. I begged God to please my eye one day to see my three sons.
Then, when the ladder at 11 pm Sunday December 12, 2004, where fierce fighting between mujahideen and Americans who tried to seize the Al-Shuhda'a. Fighting took place very close to my house and I can see the sky lit meets fire, a scene which I would not forget the rest of my life.How many martyrs who died during this battle and I heard their groaning close to my house. Such a situation lasted for about 4 hours, since at 11 until 3dini day, or slightly less. During these attacks on the United States is failing. I went out to the door and I heard a roar coming from a mujahideen who were injured. he remembers Allah and he did not stop calling muhammad allah laa illaha illaa rasoolulullah.
I rushed to him, he was still alive so I dragged him into the house with all its strength. He was wounded in the chest and face. I rushed to bring the water and clean his face and bandaged his wounds until the bleeding stops. She wept, and I think he cried because of the pain. Every time he looked at me he would cry, so I told him:
"Believe in Allah, insha Allah your wound is not severe, it can be cured. Realizing that your fine is a penting.Subuh getting closer, your group will soon come here, they will bring you and take care of you. Anyway let me go and see if your group is still alive or not. "This time he started to cry even harder, as if he did not want to be left alone, so I think maybe he felt that death was imminent and he did not want to die alone. I said the other friends who might need help, I will go and return as soon as possible.
I went to streets, highways after jerking my abaya and tie at waist. I decided that I would help the injured first. I then found a true next victim, an Arab. I dragged him into the house and started to do what must be done with it. I was surprised when he called me with the title "Oh maid, Umm Muheeb". As if he knew me but usually people call me by Umm Ahmad.
I guess he knew my son and friends to our house. He was injured from under his navel, may Allah have mercy on his intestines out and panhandle. He told me that all he wanted was some mud from the garden, salt and bandages. I gave him what he wanted and then I went back out down the road.There I found two bodies, separated the two houses away from me. I dragged the first one with all his strength to the house and put it in the garden. Then I intend to take a shovel to dig the grave for him. And I really dig to a depth range of the two-meter makeshift then I fill it. I just want him buried in an emergency to family or friends had come to move his body to bury it more precisely in accordance with sharia.
After I buried the first one I was very tired because I'm too old to drag the wounded and the bodies of tens of meters. But I put my trust in Allah and said to myself. Hopefully God will protect my children from death, in return for what I have done.
I went out into the street again and found another martyr who was big and tall. I began slowly pulling off her feet. After a few minutes reached akudi my garden. Here I began curigajika I recognize these martyrs - and his shirt torn at the back - I am also very familiar smell. It was night and very dark, even I can not see the palm of my hand. I ran to the house and lit a lantern, though anything harmful to emit light from the house. This is because the planes could bomb the invaders any minute.
As I get closer lantern closer to the face of the martyr who was covered in blood and sand, I froze in place like a bolt of lightning. I was unable to utter a word. Martyrs who I drag this time is none other than my Muheeb second! "
Umm Ash-Shuhada silence and burst into tears. Iaberucap: "Oh Wallahi Muheeb you broke my strength, you and your brothers meniggalkanku and walk away". Then he realized: "wa inna lillahi innaa ilayhi raaji'oon" I had planned not to cry over them and this is the third time I wept for them today ".
Then the woman jerked her story continued: "I lifted his head, and hugged him, I wept and talked to him for about half an hour as if he was alive. I remember the good he said to me, memories of when she was little and he fell asleep in my lap. I gently stroked her beautiful hair as to which I always do. I told him: "Oh Muheeb, I was a mom .... oh light of my eyes to sleep, sleep and rest of the world. You have won! "
Wallahi! I do not want to let go of my lap. I buried him under an olive tree which he loved and where he learned when he was little. I made a hole in, I decided that the house would be his tomb.
In the morning a group of Mujahideen arrived and I'm still in the tomb Muheeb. Keeping my son is a martyr as if there are people who want to kidnap him. I wept from morning till night until I realized they were coming after hearing their voices on the street. I went to see them and know me. I know that they were friends of Ahmad and Umar.
I asked them: "Tell me, where my sons Ahmad and Umar?"They bowed his head down and say: 'Oh aunt, remember them by God. Umar Ahmad last night and died in the Nizaal and we buried them in the yard Khaleel Al-Hajji Fiyaad "I do not know why I did not cry when the news came. Maybe because I was very tired or because Muheeb weep when I snapped. I asked them: "Have they died in mundurdimedan keadaanmaju or war?"
One of them replied: "Wallahi, they died as they go forward and accept retaliation for them before they died".
I commend to God and then I told them to enter the house to pick up two people who get hurt badly by them. When they entered they found one of them, namely that Arabs are not dead. While others are still alive and they took it. They bury the dead in the garden of my house.
They were impressed that I was able to dig two graves in one hour. I said that the cemetery under the olive trees that belong to my son Muheeb and others, was a martyr who did not recognize me and he was not buried with properly. So I asked one of them to bury it again and make a more decent burial.
When finished, they begged me to go with them to try out leaving Fallujah. I refused. One of them, apparently not the Iraq said: "Oh mother you've lost three sons and we all are children. Insha Allah Ahmed, Umar and Muheeb be in Jannah "Then they went in a hurry and I went back into the house to pray Duha. Three battles broke out again in the next three nights. During that time I was able to draw four other martyrs and buried them in the garden of my house. Until now, the garden of the house there are seven graves parasyuhada. The whole garden and the house was filled with the scent of Misk that I had never kissed before. This scent makes me feel happy and gives me patience.
I slept for four nights beside the tomb Muheeb and I get the smell was in his grave. I sleep with her as the mother who menimanganaknya when he was asleep. I'm still stuck at home with a seven-day immersion of the martyrs until the date of January 13, 2005, when the red crescent in from the north with the permission of the invaders.
They forced me to go with them to a refugee camp in As-Saqlaawiya. There I learned that after the battle of Fallujah voluntary workers digging graves Muheeb and his friends and took them back to be buried with his brothers in a special cemetery of the martyrs.This is my story and I'm trying to tell though sore and painful. Anyway, I hope that I have three sons who will die for God despite how heavy my sorrow for them. As your mother is proud because she is the mother of the martyrs.
Umm Ash-Syuhadamengakhiri syairbadui story with a few verses that we are able to write. He said: "Poetry for the scholars who always wore a turban on their heads. To them I dedicate these two poems. I asked them. What would you say on your day standing between avenger and is Strong?His poems sound like this:
We hope with you and think you will save usWe do not hope, you go to dump us after seeing the suffering of thisWe look forward to your business (...................)Oh the injustice, hope has vanished and liars have emergedBy Allah, you have broken our hearts and made us in tears. Oh mother of martyrs. May Allah accept your children as a martyr and gather you together with them in highest heaven, Al-Firdaus. Amin.Brittle line etched dikeningnyaOnly the pro-His fingers began to stiff demand for lifeWhat is the only remaining king awaitedFragile lines painted on her foreheadThe old run without a stretcherThere is no shadow of restApplicable day drop semaduIt seems that old line driftSprinkled with sweat mattedSearch the ruler halfway tailHalf-hearted indifferenceThe old line of rebelWitness the tyranny of the old lineShouted the old lineLooking upa tucked in the armpit-armpit SumbiDawlah now hopeOccupiers asa dark mopeSuria glimmer of victoryClose the book on Fallujah in dim
Post a Comment